Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hump Day


Hump day is here - half way to the weekend.  Mum had a good day at work, but boy is she glad to be back home with me.  She cooked some dinner, loaded the dishwasher and got some towels dried.  Our evenings are getting darker quicker, so spending the last few hours relaxing is all good.

I have abandoned sleeping in the living room all night, and now normally trek into mums room and climb on her sometime in the night.  She doesn't mind,as she likes a snuggle.  Hope you get some snuggling done tonight too.

9 comments:

  1. Hi poppy. I don't like sleeping on my bed. I like to sleep on the floor. It's much colder. I think it's what humans call summer. Soooo hot! Oh, poppy, can we be friends?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are just really noticing the longer days here, so I guess that has to mean your days are getting shorter. We hope hte rest of the week goes well for you and your Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just jumped into daylight savings.. which still makes NO sense to me.

    Have a lovely day, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh cold nights, I sleep next to the heating vent - my human does not generate enough heat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. poppy q....line yur mum's bed with sum mackeral...its a grate fish for blockin out draftz N cold winds.. knot ta men shun ya wont knead ta go far for breakfast if ewe iz in that room...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's getting cooler in the morning and nights too.. more snuggle time.
    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snuggle time is coming with the cooler weather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, cutie!
    I like it when Mom spreads out the tartan on her bed. That is my very favorite place to lie.
    Mandu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poppy, it is cold here at night so I sleep curled up on mum's duvet. Horrible time change means mum is grumpy getting out of bed in the dark so I try to do my purrrring best to keep her in bed a bit longer. meow, Jessica the cat

    ReplyDelete