Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday Shopping with Poppy Q

We found these awesome cat bets from a seller Jenn Gv on ETSY.  They can attatch to any window and take weights of up to 30 pounds - that's two of me.  Unfortunately where we live now doesn't have any suitable windows (ours are doors that have little panes in them), otherwise this would be perfect.  The clever seller has a range of fabrics available and will custom make them too.  We did notice that this week she is on vacation, but will be back soon.

So besides shopping, today I sent the mumster out for a walk.  It was sunny and she was glad to get some fresh air.  She stopped and got some fresh candles and had a lovely chocolate eclair from a bakery  ohh laa laa!!  She said it was nice, but me I don't like cream.

Hope you all had a lovely Sunday - smooches to you all.

10 comments:

  1. Oh! Poppy!x You don't like cream..
    Goodness me! mmmmM! :).

    Well, l've just had my lunch, and, l'm settling down to three games of football, which will take me through till 6 o'clock!
    I have a nice bottle of wine to finish off to...Cheers! Have fun!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppy, dear, these window beds are a very good idea for kitties whose sofas aren't properly placed for sun-bathing. At least with a window bed, a kitty won't be bothered by a human who expects her to share the rays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom bean has seen those window beds, but she says we're already spoiled beyond belief. Really? We think that deserves a hairball.

    Enjoy the rest of your Sunday easy, and hope the week ahead is a good one.

    Sasha,Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't like cream, Poppy!? Or any human food - you are an unusual one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Smoochies to you too!

    We have never given cream to our kitties. But my husband likes to give whipped cream to his favorite who laps it right up!

    our Bootsie needs prayers

    http://homelesscatcare.blogspot.com/2014/08/bootsie-needs-prayers.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Poppy, most of my kitties LOVE a little bowl of lactose free 2% milk every now and then. Enjoy your naps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never tried cream with bella. But knowing how fussy she is she would probably turn her nose up at it. As for those beds oh my I think she would love that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmmm, mum isn't sure those suction cups would hold. We will do with our perches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if those suction cups on the beds would work as well with smooth walls?

    ReplyDelete