Sunday, August 24, 2014

Visitor Sunday

 We have visitors staying with us tonight.  Big Uncle and sister in law have come for a visit after they went to a friends party.  It is a cold day and night so heaters have been on inside, but I have spent most of the time outside in the chilly air.
I did venture inside for a couple of quick visits, and even managed an hour hiding in mums bedroom.  They have gone to bed now, so I have snuck in and told mum that I do not like visitors, especially ones that sleep in my bedroom.  Mum said I shouldn't worry so  much and she enjoys having family to stay!!

Hope you don't get kicked out of your bedrooms tonight!!

10 comments:

  1. Poppy, dear, both my toms would be with you under the bed; however, both my furry ladies would be pleased that two visitors present a lap, each! Kitties do feel differently about house guests -- as do the guests, I suspect, about kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pee! Po! Poppy!x :).
    I can see you! HeHe! Hiding!
    Sweet dreams!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pee! Po! Poppy!x :).
    I can see you! HeHe! Hiding!
    Sweet dreams!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, great photo of you, Poppy. It's quite unfair of your mum to have guests staying at the house when she knows you'll be outside in the cold. Maybe she could get you a heated bed or better yet she could get an electric blanket and let the guests sleep outside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Poppy, you look so unhappy. But now you have a reason to sleep on the mum's bed. You'll both be cozy and warm.
    Plus you wake her a early o'clock to get your breakfast!

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poppy - How rude to be kicked out of your own bed on a cold night. On the bright side, we are sure mom enjoyed having some cuddle time with her favorite girl. I have lived with a few very social cats that loved having people over, but most cats have been like you, & disappear the second they hear any voice that is not moms. We hope that the only one sleeping in your bed tonight is you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd probably just ask for a belly rub from visitors, MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're sorry you had to give up your room for the night, Poppy. Maybe those guests will give you some scritches as a peace offering?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The nerve! Sometimes peeps just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you get to sleep under Mom's blanket when they all went to bed?

    ReplyDelete