Monday, August 7, 2017

Mouse House

Mum did make the mistake of telling someone recently that it had been a couple of years since I had caught either a mouse or a bird.  Big mistake.

So in the afternoon mum heard me race around the bedroom and then bathroom and then saw me potter into the lounge chasing a little mouse.  She shut the doors to the rest of the house,  and opened the front door.  I did spend an hour trying to find mickey mouse, and mum hopes it got away outside and is not still inside.

I mean while have eaten my dinner and gone to bed.  I am zonked after my busy afternoon.

9 comments:

  1. Wow!! Poppy! What an adventure! Our biped hopes the mouse got away too, but WE wish you'd gotten it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa! Bless! So you had a hour chasing said mouse...
    No wonder you 'zonked out' after all that...You'll
    have to keep us informed Poppy!x Did it go out, or
    is it still in the house! :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure hope the mouse has left the house

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are definitely out of practice Poppy. I think the wet weather sends them inside. Millie saw one run across the room a couple of weeks ago and she caught it in a flash. She then thought it was an alive toy and had great fun playing with it. I couldn't watch but Millie's dad said Millie would not need any tea that night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I HATE mice... but the couple of times we had them in the last few years they hide in places the furry children haven't been able to catch them (like under the drawer in the bathroom cabinet and under the dishwasher).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tell your mum mousing keeps us kitties young.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I posted about catching mousies today too. Well at least when Derby used to catch mouses, they don't bother us anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  8. No offence to your hunting skills Poppy, but I hope the mouse escaped your clutches. It's better to stick to your Feast, anyway.

    ReplyDelete