Monday, July 9, 2007



Once Again the Title is not Working





I can't get the title to work again. Does any of you smart blogging cats know what to do to fix this? I haven't made any changes, that I am aware of, that would stop this working.

Anyway it is raining cats and dogs tonight (and cold). So I have taken up the prime bed position - I fast asleep!!!. Haha mum you will have to sleep on the cold side tonight!!

Prime bed position number one - right where mum sleeps and the electric blanket is!!


Poppy Q




7 comments:

  1. Hi Poppy Q,

    I nominated you for the rockin girl blogger, check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I wish I knew the answer to the missing title. It is a very big mystery. Blogger, he is bad sometimes.

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know the answer, either. I'm not very savvy with Blogger. Kudos for getting the warm side of the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's exactly what we are all doing today, either in the bed or by the fire .
    stay warm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Poppy Q! Don't sleep through the meme I tagged you for! Check out my post tomorrow!
    Sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, Poppy Q! We just discovered your blog and think you're adorable, so we added you to our blogroll! We invite you come visit us anytime!!

    Rocky
    CEO (Cat Executive Officer)
    Artsy Catsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poppy Q, thanks for nominating me as a rockin' girl blogger. I'm very appreciative and you definitely deserve the warm side!

    ReplyDelete