Friday, August 3, 2007

My Friday Friend

Hello friends - it is My Friday Friend Day.


Today we honour our friend - Faz.


Faz is a very beautiful girl cat who lives in Wimbledon, Uk with her family. My mum has a soft spot for Wimbledon, first because that is where wombles live and also because she used to live up the road at the not quite as posh Tooting Broadway. Fazs mum is from Australia, but she is busy studying in London. I sympathise as my mum is grown up too and having to work and study too. Not too much time for studying, but it gives us time for lots of exploring. Like me Faz is allowed outside. No harnesses or cat strollers fo us tough girls!!


Now if you wanted to take Faz out for dinner you would have to provide lots of tuna and mousies, and then turn away when she left you all the half eaten mice. Faz likes mice - to cathch them and to eat (yum yum - me too)!!
Faz doesn't like laps but is still very lovable. She would love you to visit her at :
From reading her blog, I think her beans like to travel a lot!! So does Faz, all around the neighbourhood!! I really enjoy hearing what Faz has been up to - Faz you are very funny and cute too!!
Your friend Poppy Q

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Poppy Q, I am honoured and flattered to have you feature me on your blog. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before (blushing). Thank you so much. Purr FAZ

    I am thrilled too - thank you. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppy Q your friend Faz is very handsome. I like the colours of his fur. It is still only Thursday here. I hope you have a great Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poppy Q--it's nice to meet you. That is lovely of you to honor Faz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faz is very funny and cute! She is a good selection for your Friday Friend. I like her lots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup, Faz is one cool cat, all right... it's good of you to honour her that way.

    ReplyDelete