Water bowl rules.
- Please clean it for me every day. No dishwashing liquid, just a quick rinse in the sink.
- Please fill it with clean cold water.
- This does not mean that I will actually drink out of it. If I choose I will prefer to drink out of the tap in the bath apuddle outside, or out of the old rubbish bin in the garden, that has rainwater in it.
- I will not drink out of it, if one of my biscuits happens to jump in it.
- I reserve the right to push it around the rug, and tip it upside down when I want to.
- If you put your glass of water on the ground - it is mine. You better warn the visitors!!
- If the bowl is empty - I will rouw, rouw, rouw at you til you come over and check it.
Please pay attention to the rules!