First of all we want to say don't panic. Even though the 99th post is drawing near, we will give you a few extra days to enter. Mum has decided to have a weekend away and won't be able to let me post for a few days. That will give you extra chances to enter into my 100th post competition.
- To enter you just have to be a cat blogger
- Just leave your name in my chat/cat box or on the comments letting me know you would like to be in the draw.
- That's it - your name is in the draw to win you and your bean some prizes.
- We will draw the names on my 100th post and let you know who wins!!!
- Thanks for taking the time to enter - so far I have 70 kitty cats names!! Wowee!
So we hope you have a good weekend while I am away. Luckily I can take my teddy and my gizzy quilt away with me, but mum says my big blue chair has to stay at home.
I will miss you all - and look forward to reading all your blogs when I get back. Oh don't forget to get your entry into the Monty Q, Doing the Q competition at http://doingtheq.blogspot.com/ . Entries close real soon - mine is in.
Also, Miss Millie at Darling Mille is having an auction of a fabulous Gizzy Quilt to help our MOnty Qs family http://darlingmillie.blogspot.com/2007_08_01_archive.html . Monty Qs babybean got burnt, and we want to help her family pay the hospital and rescue helicopter bills. In New Zealand that kind of healthcare is usually free, but in America the families have to pay. Monty Q/Millie, I have saved some moneys in my coin jar and I will count them out real soon and buy some tickets from you.
See you all soon