Monday, February 1, 2021

Spare Room Solutions


 

So no calling out for mum again last night either.  Because I have moved myself into the spare room mum has been making it more homely for me.   I got a shopping bag to lie one and yes it does have cats on it.  As you I love a good shopping bag, or in fact any bag.

Mum only expects my spare room obsession to last while the weather is warm. She is still leaving my heated bed in her room,and expects me to move back in when the weather cools down.

5 comments:

  1. Oh! My word Poppy!x A whole room
    and a whole bed to yourself...
    And a special bag, looks new to
    me..
    I think l'd call that..being in
    heaven..! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious thinks you look perfectly comfortable on a lovely bag. She has bags of her own and I think that's Kitty thing. Your mom is smart make plans for later in the year, when you sleep in her room again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A whole room to yourself, Poppy, and with a bag! That's pawsome! (Does your mum sleep better when you're in your own room?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your human is is helping you settle in to your latest spot, Poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure your mum will be happy with whatever makes you happy, Poppy.

    ReplyDelete